It is important to look fabulous and have perfect makeup, you should know how to apply foundation and concealer correctly. Concealer and foundation is needed to apply before doing further make up. Once you have the idea about basics of foundation, you can apply makeup with more grace and perfect manner.
1. Find color that match your skin
Very first step is to choose a color tone of your foundation that matches your skin color. Many brands have numbers for your ease. Test the color of foundation on natural light. Your jaw line is on edge of your skin color. If it matches with foundation color than prefer to choose it.
2. Choosing the concealer
Learn about which type of concealer is good for your skin tone. Liquid concealer, stick or cream and powder concealer is good for your skin. Secondly choose the color of concealer that is close to your foundation color. Try to choose non matte concealer it will give a good finishing.
3. Apply makeup
There are following important point you should kept in mind for applying makeup
- Wash your hand and face with soap and warm water.
- Apply moisturizer before applying foundation. Try to moisturize skin with sun lotions.
- Now apply color corrected concealer if needed, like for hiding dark circles or pimples etc.
- Swipe the foundation across your face, with finger tips or sponge. Try to merge and smooth foundation all over your face correctly.
- Make adjustment especially on your jawline. Where poor base of concealer look weird. Use powder for adjustment.
- Now you can apply concealer all over your face or only those where which are consider as darker one.
- Now dust your cheeks with good color of blush on, immediately after apply concealer. that help for better merging
- Now apply other makeup if desired.