Optimum Nutritions Serious Mass has been around for many years, and is one of the best weight gainer’s today, but is it really that effective ? and is it worthy of your money? And what about side effects and does this product even works? Below we will talk about some pro and cons of this supplement.
Serious Mass Pros
• This product will provide exactly 1250 calories per serving.
• It had around 50 grams of blended and easy digestable protien in it.
• Around 250 grams of carbs.
• Also have creatine in it.
• 25 different vitamins and minerals can also be found in this product.
Serious Mass Cons
• Pretty expensive product charging around 27$ for a 6 lbs tub and 48$ for a 12 lbs tub.
• Have a huge serving size, 2 scoops of serious mass are equal to (334 grams).
• Fat percentage is 7 grams per serving.
Method Of Using
Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass can you used with water and also with skim/regular milk, you can also put it in your milkshake or make a smoothie with it.
When To Use
It can you used effectively after your workout session also can be used during your workout session for decent results.
Short Term Side Effects Of Serious Mass
• One may gain some fat while using this product.
• You may experience some bloating due to the presence of creatine.
• Can make you gain weight.
• Some people does have stomach issues such as diarrhea.
Long Term Side Effects Of Serious Mass
• According to the research and studies this product have no long term side effects and is safe to use.
Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass is one of the most used and well researched weight gainer supplements around the world today, it maybe a little expensive but if you are a skinny fellow who have a hard time putting on mass this supplement is worth a try.