The normal amount of the sweating is usually safe for the body. In fact, small amount of the sweating should occur. If sweating occurs profoundly & more in amount, then you must be suffering from some condition like, hyperhidrosis. This excessive sweating may occur in various parts of the body like:
- Palms of the hands
- Sole of the feet
This condition is not so serious but may lead towards the discomfort & embarrassment. There is always a solution to every problem & thankfully there is a solution to overcome this problem of the excessive sweating.
Methods to Make Remedy against Excessive Sweating
There are various methods of reducing the sweating. These methods are as follows:
- Try to make simple changes in your lifestyle
- Help to combat your sweating with the help of antiperspirants
- Keep yourself aware of the difference of the antiperspirant & the deodorants
- Try to apply the antiperspirant at the night time for the better effects as the doctors recommends this
- These can also be applied at the second time after taking the morning shower
- Keep your choice for the light weighted clothing
- Wear the breathable shoes that should be very comfortable
- Bring a change of the clothes
- Try to avoid the spicy foods having chili & have cool drinks that should be nutritious
- Try to keep your bed to be comfortable
- Always use the linen that is breathable
- Stress leads to more sweating. So, try yourself not to be stressed. Try to reduce the stress in your daily life.
- Try to use the dry shampoo
- Avoid the bad habits like smoking, drinking, alcohol, etc
- For this problem of the excessive sweating, you can also consult the doctor.