Gaining the weight sounds weird, but ask the skinny guy who is mostly going through this serious dilemma. People try to eat everything for the concern of gaining weight. But for an skinny person Yes, you need to increase your calories , but it doesn’t mean you have to consume everything what you want. You should be focused on what you consume in the right way. There are some tips to follow and gain 5 kg weight in one month.
- You must set your goal and realistic target to gain ½ or 1 kg weight in one week.
- Increase amount, caloric food in your regular daily meal. Try to include 6 caloric denser meal in 1 day. You should list the food item which are enriched in calories and nutrients. For example, nut, walnut, pistachio nuts, ground nuts, sesame oil, almond oil and poppy seeds enrich with a lot of calories, so try to add these in your food. You have to add fruits like seedless, dried figs, black dates and apricots in your daily meal. You can also make milkshakes of different fruits which are good for health and weight.
- With more calories you need to add somehow fats in your diet. Sweets, oil, butter, jams and creams are fatty food. You have to add two of these in your meal. Like you can take butter, jam or cream in your breakfast. Can consume some sweets or sweet dish once in a day.
- With caloric and fatty food you have to add food enrich of protein. Good amount of protein can be gained by eggs, fish, dairy products, meat and poultry products. Try to consume the proper amount of protein for better results.
- With all the caloric and nutrient food, you need to do proper exercise. If you consume lots of food, your body composition may go wrong. You have to follow proper exercise plan and workout daily for not only good digestive system but also to maintain your body fat level .